Cu Chi used to be a bitter battleground for many years during the Vietnam War. Visitors to our country can not miss a visit to this “underground village” with the intricate network of over 200 km tunnels.
Just 70km northwest of Saigon, the Cu Chi area lies at the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail and was the base from which Vietnamese guerillas used to attack Saigon. The residents of Cu Chi took their war underground, literally, developing a network of tunnels that, at its height, stretched as far as Cambodia and included meeting rooms, kitchens, and triage areas - an effective network for waging guerella warfare on nearby U.S. troops.
It may be incredible if you don’t experience a short, exciting trip trough this labyrinth of interfaced tunnels. Then challenge yourselves with the rifle shooting range (optional with surcharge).
Start : 08:00 or 13:00
Return : 12:00 or 18:30
* Transport with A/C car, van or bus.
* English-speaking guide.
* Admission fees.
* Mineral water.
* Watch a short documentary about Cu Chi during The war.
* Experience the network of Cu Chi Tunnels.
* Gain more knowledge about the amazing tenacity shown by the locals during Vietnam War.
* Try some rifle shooting (optional with surcharge)