It is a great opportunity to go to Tay Ninh and visit the Great CaoDai Holly See, a place of pilgrimage for quite a few south Vietnamese people who are followers of Caodaism
In time of the noontide prayer service, you will join a peculiar but solemn ceremony with the congregation attired in lively red, yellow, blue and white and chanting religious hymns, followed by a delicious lunch in Tay Ninh. Then return to Ho Chi Minh City, with a stop at the “underground village” in Cu Chi district, which was used by the guerillas during the Vietnam War.
Start : 08:15
Return : 17:30
* Transport with A/C car, van or bus.
* English-speaking guide.
* Admission fees.
* Lunch without beverage.
* Mineral water.
* Explore the insight of Vietnamese religious diversity by visiting Cao Dai Holy See.
* Watch a short documentary about Cu Chi during the war.
* Be a soldier and crawl through the network of incredible Cu Chi Tunnels.
* Enjoy local Vietnamese cuisine for lunch.