The town of My Tho lies on the left side of the Mekong River and just one and half an hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City
Visitors will enjoy a cruise on the Mekong River and then ride on a hand-rowed sampan through small inlets under a green canopy of water-coconut trees to catch a glimpse of the daily activities of the local people. A visit to an orchard islet to observe the pastoral life and enjoy coconut milk, seasonal fruit, honey tea and lunch of country delicacies will also be arranged.
Start : 08:30
Return : 16:30
* Transport with A/C car, van or bus.
* English-speaking guide.
* Admission and boat fees.
* Lunch without beverage.
* Mineral water.
* Visit Cao Dai Temple, a religious center of worship unque to Vietnam that incorporates aspects of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, and Catholicism.
* Arrive in My Tho for boat trip on Mekong river
* Cross the Mekong River to Bentre, a beautiful island with many orchards. Enjoy tropical fruits, honey tea, and other sweet delicacies
* Witness a step-by-step process on how to make coconut candy, while trying some yourself.
* Ride a horse-cart through the village
* Take a rowing sampan under the shade of coconut trees
* Have lunch at a riverside restaurant, followed by a short walk to the island to cross the local “Monkey Bridge”
* Board a motorboat back to My Tho and visit Vinh Trang pagoda, one of the most famous landmarks in the region.