About 136km from Ho Chi Minh City, Vinh Long occupies a core area in the Mekong Delta. After a drive of two-and-a-half tour, a boat takes you to Cai Be floating market where sellers and buyers bargain and exchange good form their boats
And then to Binh Hoa Phuoc Islet where the maze of shady creeks will surely fascinate you. You will have a chance to mingle with local peasants, learn the secrets of their bonsai gardening, visit local home factories where the families produce tiles and ceramics, rice paper and coconut candy, and observe daily country life. A typical Vietnamese lunch at a local home will be arranged.
Start : 08:00
Return : 18:00
* Transport with A/C car, van or bus.
* English-speaking guide.
* Admission and boat fees.
* Lunch without beverage.
* Mineral water.
* Board on a motorboat, cruising along the river for visiting brick kiln factory & watching the floating fish houses.
* Disembark on the island to cycle (or more boating) around the local village.
* Have lunch at the riverside restaurant (elephant-ear fish, spring rolls, pancake, chicken with ginger, vegetable soup and steamed rice)
* Rowing sampan in the system of busy canals
* Listen to traditional music and enjoy seasonal fresh fruit
* Visit some home-made products as: pop-rice, rice-paper, coconut candy…
* Cuise along the little Cai Be Floating market.